[Tizen General] "error was occurred from unknown cause" when installing sdk

Joon-Cheol Park jooncheol at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:03:55 GMT 2012

Hi all,

It's not a proxy issue.
Web server has changed its configuration. And Tizen SDK installer
looks doesn't supports the http redirection and https connection which
uses non-trusted certificate.

You can use 'Sentimental tizen sdk installer' instead of official
installer until this problem fixed by installer or web server.
It doesn't have issue regarding to this. Some people succeed to
install by using this :-)

https://www.gitorious.org/tizen-toys/pages/Home

But it's not a official installer. If you don't need Tizen SDK right
now, I recommend you to wait official supports for this problem from
tizen team. If not or you like open source digging, try this
sentimental OSS !

Best Regards,
JC