[Tizen General] Repositories not clonable with anonymous git://

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Mon Oct 14 18:38:54 GMT 2013

On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 17:43 +0200, Jan-Simon Möller wrote:
> These repositories are not clonable with plain git://

I am not sure whether cloning via the git protocol is meant to work. The
gerrit web interface only mentions an URL for anonymous http, but even
that asks for a username/password.

Can you give an example, with full URL, where plain git:// works?

Either way, this is a question for the gerrit tools team and/or the
people who created these repos. Tracy, several (all?) of the repos that
you created for me seem to be affected, for example:

$ git clone git://review.tizen.org/gerrit/platform/upstream/syncevolution.git
Cloning into 'syncevolution'...
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /gerrit/platform/upstream/syncevolution.git

Is this something that I can fix?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.