[Tizen General] regarding home projects in https://build.tizen.org/

ravi nanjundappa ravi.nanjundappa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 04:04:09 GMT 2013

Thanks for the information.

Again coming back to the original question: Apart from OBS, is there any
way to do Integration Testing of build system ( which will check the
building of dependent packages' statuses) ? If yes, then this question will
become void. Otherwise we have to think about an option for supporting this.

--
Thanks and Best Regards,
N Ravi