[Tizen General] Announcing Tizen-sunxi for Allwinner SoC

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Mon Oct 28 14:36:03 GMT 2013

Hi Alejandro,

On 2013-10-28 09:59, Alejandro Mery wrote:
> congrats! what about joining the linux-sunxi project? images can be
> shared from there... and you can use http://sunxi.org/tizen [5] ;-)

Thank you. I am running Tizen on top of kernel and u-boot loader from
the Linux-sunxi project. I'll definitely add info about the port at
their wiki and of course at Tizen wiki as well. Btw I will be happy if
you or anyone else can help me with the wiki articles. This is just
hobby project for me and as every software engineer I am also not keen
on writing documentation :)

My idea is develop this port into stable project and to maintain it in
external repo in GitHub just like the port of Fedora for Sunxi SoC:
https://github.com/jwrdegoede/sunxi-fedora-scripts

Best regards,
Leon

--