[Tizen General] Tizen SDK Platform project issue

Hu, Wei W wei.w.hu at intel.com
Mon Sep 2 09:09:47 GMT 2013

Hi, I'm trying Tizen SDK platform project.

And I have some questions:

1.       I tried the sample platform projects in "Template" successfully. But when you select File->New->Tizen Platform Project, select "Git" and select a following project, like "samples->native->Calculator.git", then set project name and finish. It's beginning cloning but after that I can't see any code under the directory which I set, only .git directory. Is this a bug?

2.       Is it possible to set a Rootstrap for Tizen IVY to build platform project against?