[Tizen General] Tizen Audio Stack

Clark, Joel joel.clark at intel.com
Thu Sep 5 10:30:27 GMT 2013

I know of other Tizen user that would like to see JACK in Tizen, but nobody has volunteered to contribute and maintain a port of JACK to the Tizen audio subsystem.  Any port of JACK would have to complement the existing Tizen audio components and not break working Tizen uses and applications and APIs.

Regards
Joel