[Tizen General] Enquiry for navit + qt5 tizen patches..

Shrikant Bobade bobadeshrikant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:21:39 GMT 2013

Hi,

To run navit(svn rev 5196) with qt5, I have came across navit + qt5
patches, i.e.
https://review.tizen.org/git/?p=profile/ivi/navit.git;a=blob;f=packaging/qt5.patch;h=51a9fc35f0800ff05f656df688982040b8d1605a;hb=HEAD

I am quite new to the tizen,
so not much aware of qt5 exact version used for these patches ?

Are these qt5 patches compatible with qt5 community release,
As I can see  these patches  have used QDeclarativeView to QtQuickView.
while using QtQuickView in qml components, got undeclared ref.
                 I have tried  replacing QtQuickView class. with QQuickView
class. w.r.to qt4 to qt5 porting guide.
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtquick/qtquick-porting-qt5.html

Please share pointers or references if any.

It will be a great help.

Thanks in Advance !

Best Regards
Shrikant