[Tizen General] Why not use tags to mark releases rather than the manifest file?

Hanchett, Paul phanchet at jaguarlandrover.com
Thu Sep 12 18:21:34 GMT 2013

Joel--

This is all part of corporate due diligence and risk management-- making
sure that you have what you need in order to recreate what you are
dependent on.  When I was at McAfee, one of the regular QA steps was to do
a final build of the product and compare it with what had been QA'ed.

Think of it as "Trust, but Verify."  :-)

Paul

Paul Hanchett
Infotainment Engineer
MSX on behalf of Jaguar Land Rover
One World Trade Center, 121 Southwest Salmon Street, 11th Floor, Portland,
Oregon, 97204

Email: phanchet at jaguarlandrover.com

Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited