[Tizen General] Tizen platform development tools survey : dropping 32bit linux support

Jian-feng Ding jian-feng.ding at intel.com
Sun Sep 22 09:38:53 GMT 2013

Hi, Auke

The major reason of 32bit-linux-platform tools support dropping plan is the
qemu issue: we still have no stable 32bit qemu-static executable for current
Tizen, which is very important for the local build and image creation in 32bit
development systems.

And the future 64bit support of Tizen itself is only the last straw of it.
Whenever the 64bit Tizen development is the necessary part of developers'
work, they can only use 64bit development environment.

thanks
- jf.ding