[Tizen General] Tizen platform development tools survey : dropping 32bit linux support

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) tizen at rasterman.com
Sun Sep 22 23:53:47 GMT 2013

On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:59:24 +0000 "Clark, Joel" <joel.clark at intel.com> said:

agreed. it's rather embarrassing not to be able to self-host given that tizen
is an entire OS.

imagine if all the engineers and executives etc. at bmw drove fords because
"bmw's can't manage to get us to the office without breaking down".

we're not building specialized mining equipment. that won't get us to the
office. tizen is a general os. it has to be by its very nature.

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <tizen at rasterman.com>