[Tizen General] Tizen platform development tools survey : dropping 32bit linux support

Oytun Eren Sengul oytuneren at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:18:17 GMT 2013

Hi All,

Dropping 32 bit support for realistic technical reasons or after Apple's 64
bit half engineering half marketing success.

I think no need to talk more about why we need 64bit support for general OS
environment. If you really care games and Open GL 3.0 support OK but other
reasons just for marketing.

And lastly, without vendors or SoC producers support on 64 bit, 64 bit OS
effect remains slightly as everybody knows here.

Regards,
Oytun