[Tizen General] [yocto] Build Tizen with yocto work-flow

Anoop babu.anoop at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:20:41 GMT 2014

ronan <ronan.lemartret at ...> writes:

> Hi Alex
>

> > I'm interested in trying this out. Presumably it should be trivial to
> > add Mono support by pulling in meta-mono?
> >
> > Have you looked at this on ARM target platforms at all? e.g. i.MX6 ?
>
> No, we did not test it for ARM yet, but it's in the pipe.
>
> If try a ARM build, we would be interested in your feed back.
>
> Regarding Mono, it shouldn't be an issue.
>
> Regards,
> Ronan

Hi Ronan,

I'm building tizen for ARM especially imx6 platform. Im following the
procedure mentioned in https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Build_Tizen_with_Yocto
but bitbake is configured for imx6. Unfortunately I have been hit with
various errors during bitbake. Yes I know this is not straight forward task.
Some of the issues I could progress whereas I'm not able to fix some errors
stuck with issues. Unfortunately I couldn't find solutions to it on
internet. I had posted on multiple forums but no response. I was also told
to mail to dev at lists.tizen.org. I have not got any response to my mails.
Please let me know where can i get support for the issues faced.

Best regards
Anoop