[Tizen General] The Tizen Project is broken. We will be spending some time apart.

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Mon Aug 25 12:05:28 GMT 2014

Huawei boss says Tizen has 'no chance' of success", in interview with the
WSJ:

    http://www.engadget.com/2014/08/25/richard-yu-wsj-interview/

Considering that Huawei are on the Board of Directors of the Tizen
Association (and the only handset manufacturer on the board other than
Samsung?) , that is a pretty heavy blow.

Cheers,
Bob

bob at summerwill.net