[Tizen General] The Tizen Project is broken. We will be spending some time apart.

jezra jezra at jezra.net
Mon Aug 25 19:12:40 GMT 2014

I'll skip the news, and go straight to personal opinion. :)

The "good foundation" of having a Linux kernel and using HTML5, is
applicable to every Linux based OS including the Non GNU Linux
variants of Android, FirefoxOS, and WebOS. Due to this, any innovation
is going to require differentiation from what is currently available,
and not just what is available for consumers, but what is available
for developers.

jezra

To quote some Steves:
Think Different