[Tizen General] [Dev] Download OBS package source files

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue Dec 2 21:46:57 GMT 2014

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Rick Liu <rickliu at broadcom.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to download Tizen OBS [https://build.tizen.org] project Tizen:Common to my private OBS server.
> Is there any way I could get OBS access using "osc" command?

I know how to do this using an existing obs account (I did backup
meego obs that way before it closed)
but I dont know how without , I wish I has one

> I have also tried to clone the git repo from Tizen Gerrit [https://review.tizen.org].
> But I don't see the complete file sets in git repo comparing with OBS package source files.
>
> Use Tizen:Common gcc49 [https://build.tizen.org/package/show?package=gcc49&project=Tizen%3ACommon] as an example.
> I cloned the git repo from "git://review.tizen.org/platform/upstream/gcc49",
> and checkout the git tag "submit/tizen_common/20141114.105626".
>
> I can find SPEC files, rpmlintrc files are under "packaging/",
> but I can't find the patch files (shown in Tizen OBS [https://build.tizen.org/package/show?package=gcc49&project=Tizen%3ACommon]).

hint: install gbs and type gbs export . you'll see the patchset since
upstream tag

> Rick

Good luck with setting up private obs this a great tool and it
combines pretty well w/ gbs workflow..
you can consider yoctoproject way to build tizen someday too.

--
 mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
 xmpp:philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
 https://dockr.eurogiciel.fr/blogs/embedded/author/pcl/