[Tizen General] Pandaboard ES stuck at Menu Screen

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Thu Dec 4 11:53:54 GMT 2014

Hi Akhil,

I am the one who created the article at the Tizen Wiki based on the
following document from Samsung Electronics:
https://wiki.tizen.org/w/images/f/f2/Tizen_IVI_Getting_Started_Guide_For_PandaBoard.pdf

I don't have PandaBoard to try out the whole procedure but I have used
the similar approach to port Tizen 2.0 IVI on A10S-OLinuXino-MICRO and
A20-OLinuXino-MICRO.

Tizen 2.0 is a very old version of Tizen. It is highly recommended NOT
(I would even say pointless) to use it. It is recommended to use latest
Tizen releases such as Tizen:Common or any of the other Tizen 3
profiles.

Best regards,
Leon

http://anavi.org/