[Tizen General] Pandaboard ES stuck at Menu Screen

Akhil Panayamparambil akhil.panayamparamb at nestgroup.net
Thu Dec 4 12:50:31 GMT 2014

Dear Leon and Geoffroy,

        First of let me tell you I am new to Tizen and I have referred Leon's article for porting. I found it very useful and interesting. And I have downloaded the image files for each rfs, data and UMS from the link given below.
http://download.tizen.org/releases/previews/2.0/ivi-panda/tizen-2.0_20131119.2/images/ivi-panda/
Also I have tried it with the 2.1alpha version which was not working as good as 2.0. Can you please direct me from where I could find the images for Pandaboard ES Tizen 3.0? Or is it like we have to port it from scratch with GBS and MIC ? And thank you for the fast and prompt reply you guys gave me.