[Tizen General] [VIDEO] Tizen:Common on MinnowBoard MAX

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Dec 10 13:37:58 GMT 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM, Leon Anavi <leon at anavi.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to share with you a short unboxing video of the open source
> hardware MinnowBoard MAX with Intel Atom CPU, which I received during Tizen
> Developer Summit in Shanghai, as well as the booting of Tizen:Common on it:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM-apYdelrE
>
> It is a really nice device. I have installed the Tizen:Common image
> following the guide at the Tizen wiki:
> https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Install_Tizen_Image

Definitely a device of choice ;)

Check out Tizen:IVI , it can be useful to compare performance to vtc1010

Note minnowboard max is also supporting tizen-yocto,

So, I decided to share the image I prepared w/ kevin for TDS and give
some hints at

https://dockr.eurogiciel.fr/blogs/embedded/tizen-yocto-on-minnowmax/

Btw I am curious about what tizen devs are doing with it ...
I would like to hack on lures but I miss a real project

Regards