[Tizen General] [VIDEO] Tizen:Common on MinnowBoard MAX

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Wed Dec 10 14:46:12 GMT 2014

Hi Philippe,

On 2014-12-10 15:37, Philippe Coval wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM, Leon Anavi <leon at anavi.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to share with you a short unboxing video of the open
>> source
>> hardware MinnowBoard MAX with Intel Atom CPU, which I received during
>> Tizen
>> Developer Summit in Shanghai, as well as the booting of Tizen:Common
>> on it:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM-apYdelrE
>>
>> It is a really nice device. I have installed the Tizen:Common image
>> following the guide at the Tizen wiki:
>> https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Install_Tizen_Image
>

> Definitely a device of choice ;)
>
> Check out Tizen:IVI , it can be useful to compare performance to
> vtc1010

I have already checked Tizen:IVI on MinnowBoard MAX. I decided that it
will be better to use Tizen:Common for the video. I don't have vtc1010
but I have Intel NUC.

Btw a lot of people asked me to compare MinnowBoard MAX with Intel Atom
to the ARM open-source hardware dev boards such as OLinuXino and Radxa.
Is there any appropriate bench marking software for Tizen 3 profiles?

> Note minnowboard max is also supporting tizen-yocto,
>
> So, I decided to share the image I prepared w/ kevin for TDS and give
> some hints at
>
> https://dockr.eurogiciel.fr/blogs/embedded/tizen-yocto-on-minnowmax/
>
> Btw I am curious about what tizen devs are doing with it ...
> I would like to hack on lures but I miss a real project

Nice, thanks for sharing. I will bookmark it to the list of pending
tasks for the coming weekends :)

Best regards,
Leon

--