[Tizen General] Tizen TV Snapshots

Mats Wichmann mats at osg.samsung.com
Wed Dec 10 22:27:38 GMT 2014

On 12/09/14 00:35, Olivier Nyssen wrote:

> Hi Mats,
>
> I've watched this presentation http://youtu.be/SK5jYI31Dxw
> They mention NaCl but it's not clear if:
> NaCl will be available to app devs ?
> https://developer.chrome.com/native-client/overview
> NaCl will also be available on mobile ?

In the "not helpful response" category, I Don't Know. Some time ago when
I was working elsewhere there seemed to be a fair bit of buzz about NaCl
as a way forward, something I haven't heard really anything about
recently.  I wonder if the impending move to Crosswalk has any impact on
this?  There are going to be some interesting impacts there.