[Tizen General] Tizen TV Snapshots (NaCl)

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Thu Dec 11 07:56:51 GMT 2014

Hello;

NaCl is a feature from Chromium and so cannot be available under 2.x
which uses WebKit.
Furthermore, currently Crosswalk has NaCl option deactivated.
If I remember well, is was linked to issue in supporting some ARM arch
while it was not in scope for Tizen 3.0
See:
    https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-1393

Regards