[Tizen General] Tizen TV Snapshots

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Mon Dec 15 08:58:40 GMT 2014

Hi Ed, Mats, All,

I bought an ODROID-U3 board and it was delivered last week. During the
weekend I booted Tizen:Common with Linux kernel 3.10 from microSD card
using the image provided by Eurogiciel:
https://dockr.eurogiciel.fr/blogs/embedded/testing-tizen-common-odroid/

Obviously there are still a lot of things to be fixed on this image for
ODROID-U3. I share several remarks at JIRA:
https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-1486?focusedCommentId=49025

After that I tried out the Tizen TV profile using image
tv-x11-3parts-armv7l-odroidu3 on top of the microSD card for
Tizen:Common with kernel 3.10. I copied and replaced rootfs, system-data
and user on the corresponding partitions of the microSD card. I was
unable to launch X due to configuration issues.

Could you or anyone else please share appropriate xorg.conf for the
available Tizen TV profile? Is it supposed to work with frame buffer
only or with Mali drivers for graphical acceleration?

Is there an issue at JIRA where I can track the progress of the Tizen TV
profile?

Best regards,
Leon

http://anavi.org/