[Tizen General] Tizen TV Snapshots

Chanho Park chanho61.park at samsung.com
Tue Dec 16 05:37:34 GMT 2014

Hi Leon,

As I mentioned in the JIRA issue, the 3.10 kernel was broken due to exynos-
drm. Now, you can get a proper boot image from below:
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/common/latest/images/arm-
x11/common-boot-armv7l-odroidu3/

> After that I tried out the Tizen TV profile using image
> tv-x11-3parts-armv7l-odroidu3 on top of the microSD card for
> Tizen:Common with kernel 3.10. I copied and replaced rootfs, system-data
> and user on the corresponding partitions of the microSD card. I was
> unable to launch X due to configuration issues.
>
> Could you or anyone else please share appropriate xorg.conf for the
> available Tizen TV profile? Is it supposed to work with frame buffer
> only or with Mali drivers for graphical acceleration?
>
> Is there an issue at JIRA where I can track the progress of the Tizen TV
> profile?

As I know, the Tizen TV profile was set up only a week ago. It was totally
same with Tizen:Common now. When I checked the latest arm-x11-common image
on my odroid u3 board, the Xorg is still broken.

Best Regards,
Chanho Park