[Tizen General] Tizen TV Snapshots

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Tue Dec 16 23:52:06 GMT 2014

Hi Chanho,

Thank you for the provided feedback.

On 2014-12-16 07:37, Chanho Park wrote:
>> Obviously there are still a lot of things to be fixed on this image
>> for
>> ODROID-U3. I share several remarks at JIRA:
>> https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-1486?focusedCommentId=49025
>
> As I mentioned in the JIRA issue, the 3.10 kernel was broken due to
> exynos-
> drm. Now, you can get a proper boot image from below:
> http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/common/latest/images/arm-
> x11/common-boot-armv7l-odroidu3/

I have downloaded the file from the link and following these
instructions of at the Tizen wiki I have changed boot.bin of the microSD
card with the Tizen:Common image 20141203 from Eurogiciel:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/How_to_Build_and_Load_Tizen_on_Odroid_U3#by_SD_Card_Reader

I am still getting the following warning each time the mouse is moved:
WARNING: at drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_crtc.c:499

Please let me know if I am doing/testing anything wrong.

I am still experiencing the issue with the extremely slow movement of
the mouse cursor. Btw I have older images of Tizen:Common with Wayland
running smooth without any mouse issues on OLinuXino and Radxa Rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2RgMXtHm2g

Are you sure that the problem with the mouse is caused by Wayland?

Best regards,
Leon

--
http://anavi.org/