[Tizen General] Tizen TV Snapshots

Chanho Park chanho61.park at samsung.com
Wed Dec 17 05:01:07 GMT 2014

The boot image of 20141203 might be broken. So, could you have a test with
the latest binary?
Below wiki page can be helpful for you.
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Quick_guide_for_odroid#For_microSD_user

> I am still getting the following warning each time the mouse is moved:
> WARNING: at drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_crtc.c:499
>
> Please let me know if I am doing/testing anything wrong.

You'll use the latest boot binary, you'll not see the warning message
anymore.

> I am still experiencing the issue with the extremely slow movement of
> the mouse cursor. Btw I have older images of Tizen:Common with Wayland
> running smooth without any mouse issues on OLinuXino and Radxa Rock:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2RgMXtHm2g
>
> Are you sure that the problem with the mouse is caused by Wayland?

Actually, I'm not sure it's wayland problem  because I'm not expert of the
wayland. One thing that is certain, there is no problem when I had a test
the kernel with other platform. So, I doubt it is platform side problem.

Best Regards,
Chanho Park