[Tizen General] Application Development in Tizen in Pandaboard

Akhil Panayamparambil akhil.panayamparamb at nestgroup.net
Thu Dec 18 13:49:26 GMT 2014

Hi,
                I have ported my Pandaboard ES to Tizen. Everything seems to be Ok. I wanted to build a Bluetooth based application for the same board. I was successful in bringing up BT for the board. I could send and receive files from my phone to the board successfully. For developing the application I downloaded the Tizen SDK and made a simple Hello word application for Armv7. The build was successful and I copied the tpk file  to the SD card. But the issue is that the OS is not recognizing the tpk file. And I could not install the application to my ported board. Please help me with this.

Thanks and Regards,
Akhil P

Confidentiality Statement / Disclaimer : This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.

The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.