[Tizen General] Application Development in Tizen in Pandaboard

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Fri Dec 19 05:45:54 GMT 2014

Hi Akhil,

As far as I remember from our previous discussion at the mailing list
you were about to port Tizen:Common on Pandaboard ES. There is a wiki
article which explains how to deploy a web application on a device with
Tizen:Common or another Tizen 3 profile and how to run the app using
crosswalk:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Installing_Web_Applications_on_Tizen:Common

Best regards,
Leon