[Tizen General] how to start enlightment or X in tizen 3.0

Marico Xu Marico.Xu at arm.com
Thu Nov 20 15:26:00 GMT 2014

Thanks Gwanglim and Leon ,
But in my current environment, there is no ddx driver like exynos_drv.so, which will lead the failure of starting X.

And here are my steps to set up the environment with Odriod X2, could you help me to figure out what's wrong ? thanks in advance : )
At first, I tried to follow the wiki https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/How_to_Build_and_Load_Tizen_on_Odroid_U3:
Download the uboot-tizen and try to build it   (p.s. GBS cannot work in the branch, and I try to build it manually)
Prepare the partitions for tizen3.0, and use lthor to get the system image downloaded from http://download.tizen.org/releases/system/Tizen_RD-ODROID-U3_System_20141113.tar.gz,
and common package from http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/tizen/common/tizen-common_20141118.1/images/arm-x11/common-x11-3parts-armv7l-odroidu3/tizen-common_20141118.1_common-x11-3parts-armv7l-odroidu3.tar.gz
Then the platform can boot up successfully, but the display still show the black.
At last, download the mali ddk from https://source.tizen.org/mali-ddk-tizen-3.0-wayland-enabled, and install it in the target, but it seems that there is still no ddx driver and Weston in the system