[Tizen General] Slides from TDS 2014 Shanghai uploaded

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Nov 21 22:03:12 GMT 2014

Hello all

We've just finished uploading the slides from TDS, as presented. You can find
them in the schedule page:
https://www.tizen.org/events/tizen-developer-summit/shanghai-2014/schedule

Select the session you want the slides for, click "Details and Media" and then
download the slides.

We're getting everyone's slides translated to Chinese and will upload them
shortly. Audio from the presentation was recorded, but I have no update on
when it's going to be available. (note: a few sessions were presented in
Chinese)

If there's any session you don't see the slides for, send me an email and I'll
try to track down the speaker.