[Tizen General] how to start enlightment or X in tizen 3.0

Marico Xu Marico.Xu at arm.com
Tue Nov 25 03:28:09 GMT 2014

Thanks, and the tizen3.0 eventually start successfully on my Odriod X2.
And here I still have two questions:

1.      software rendering works well with wayland on the system, but the hardware acceleration seems still not work. And I didn’t find libtbm.so.1 in the package tizen-common_20141118.1_common-wayland-3parts-armv7l-odroidu3.tar.gz<http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/tizen/common/tizen-common_20141118.1/images/arm-wayland/common-wayland-3parts-armv7l-odroidu3/tizen-common_20141118.1_common-wayland-3parts-armv7l-odroidu3.tar.gz>(in my opinion, it is useful for the hardware rendering).

2.      I tried to build the whole tizen3.0 package, but it seems that I cannot sync successfully with the command “repo init -u ssh://<Username>@review.tizen.org:29418/scm/manifest -b tizen -m common.xml” and “repo sync -f”, it always show the error happen during the sync, but it’s ok when I tried to sync the code of tizen2.0