[Tizen General] Tizen X11

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Tue Jan 13 08:40:42 GMT 2015

Hi Miguel,

In September I was able to run several QML demos on Tizen:Common with
X11 on Intel NUC. As far as I remember after booting to terminal login I
installed mesa with the following :
zypper install mesa

After that I was able to run X but it showed just a blank black screen.
Anyway at this stage it was possible to launch some demo apps, for
example:
export DISPLAY=:0
qmlscene
r/share/qt5/qt5-qtdeclarative/examples/quick/demos/calqlatr/calqlatr.qml

Are you using Tizen:Common or another Tizen 3 profile?

What is the architecture of the processor of your device? ARM or Intel?

Best regards,
Leon

http://anavi.org/