[Tizen General] About writing book for tizen application development

Ray・Bloodworth k870818319 at outlook.com
Thu Jan 15 12:10:32 GMT 2015

Dear Tizen Community Manager

I have a question about writing book for tizen application development.

Our company is a china software company, focus on designing infotainment s/w to automotive company.
At represent we are developing commercial IVI product based on TizenIVI.

We have studied and used TizenIVI platform for two years, and accumulate some KnowHow about tizen application development.

In order to contribute to tizen community and propagate the advantage of Tizen platform,we plan to write book for tizen application development and publish this book.

About writing/publishing book for tizen application development,is there any apply procedure from tizen community?Would you give me some advice?

Best regards

Ray・Bloodworth