[Tizen General] About writing book for tizen application development

Mats Wichmann mats at osg.samsung.com
Thu Jan 15 15:10:33 GMT 2015

On 01/15/15 05:10, Ray·Bloodworth wrote:
> Dear Tizen Community Manager
>
> I have a question about writing book for tizen application development.
>
> Our company is a china software company, focus on designing infotainment
> s/w to automotive company.
> At represent we are developing commercial IVI product based on TizenIVI.
>
> We have studied and used TizenIVI platform for two years, and accumulate
> some KnowHow about tizen application development.
>
> In order to contribute to tizen community and propagate the advantage of
> Tizen platform,we plan to write book for tizen application development
> and publish this book.
>
> About writing/publishing book for tizen application development,is there
> any apply procedure from tizen community?Would you give me some advice?

Just speaking as an individual reader, more Tizen material is always
good!  You should be aware of the two Tizen books that are currently on
the market - the Tizen Cookbook (Packt) by Leon Anavi, who is a frequent
participant in these lists; and Professional Tizen Application
Development (WROX) - to make sure what you're providing will have some
unique material to present. (There was also the Tizen for Dummies effort
which is probably somewhat out of date now).  Since you're working in
the IVI space, that should not be a problem.