[Tizen General] About writing book for tizen application development

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Thu Jan 15 20:57:21 GMT 2015

Hi Ray, Mats,

Mats, thank you for pointing out Tizen Cookbook. Btw the other book that
you mentioned "Tizen for Dummies" is indeed a bit outdated, because it
is based on Tizen 2.1, but it available online for free:
http://bit.ly/TizenForDummies2dot1eBook

Ray, I will be happy to share my experience and to get you in contact
with Packt Publishing. I will send you a private email to discuss the
details.

Best regards,
Leon

http://anavi.org/