[Tizen General] About writing book for tizen application development

Ray·Bloodworth k870818319 at outlook.com
Mon Jan 19 02:40:57 GMT 2015

Hi, all
   Thanks for your reply!

   Sorry for late..
   This is chinese book for chinese developer. And it aims at chinese engineer since littile of them know about tizen.

   Because we work for vehicle manufacturer, most sections of this book are about IVI.

   Do you know is there any limitation, permission or licence needed for publishing this book?

BR,

Ray·Bloodworth