[Tizen General] Invitation to Tizen Community Meeting at FOSDEM 2015

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Jan 22 14:10:07 GMT 2015

Hi,

FOSDEM is one of the most famous Free Software and OpenSource events
and it is about to happen in Belgium at the usual place
( 31 Jan & 1 Feb at ULB Solbosch Campus, Brussels, Belgium).

Like previous edition you can expect to see some presentations
about Tizen project and other related projects.

Before listing all interesting topics,
let’s announce that we’ll try to set up a meeting on Saturday evening in
Brussels.
If you’re interested please tell us by using this form:

http://www.tizenexperts.com/2015/01/developer-tizen-community-meeting-fosdem-2015/

Please use this page as entry point, it will be updated in real time :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Events

Don’t miss those Tizen specific tracks :

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/deviot03/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/open_hw_tizen/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/tizen_iot_security/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/embedded_multiuser/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/sec_enforcement/

Are there anything more to add to list ?

And or course core technologies used by Tizen project :

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/efl/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/reinventing_the_enlightenment_object_system/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/enlightenment_freebsd/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/intel_gf /

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/gerrit_hooks/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/whats_new_in_systemd,_2015_edition/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/spdx/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/gstreamer/

Those lectures may also help Tizen community projects :

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/kodi/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/allwinner_upstream/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/starting_yocto/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/kodi_mediacenter/

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/tamil/

But We’re sure there are many awesome interesting things
but you can’t be everywhere every time,
so you have to find the most appropriate combination among those 549 tracks.

https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/events/

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/FOSDEM

Any questions ?
ask here or there :)

If you want to be involved you're welcome
please contact me first

See you there

--
  mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC