[Tizen General] The Egg - Your Personal Tizen Server

Ashiq Nazir ash at tizenexperts.com
Thu Jan 29 17:40:48 GMT 2015

Hi,

The guys over at EggCyte have launched their Kickstarter project for the
Egg, a Tizen based Portable Server. They welcome working with developers
to get more native and HTML5 apps running on the device. I think there
should be loads of client-server use cases that we can all think of.
Here is a link to the Information:

http://www.tizenexperts.com/2015/01/video-egg-personal-web-storage-device-also-runs-tizen-server/

I think it would be great for us to support these guys and get the most
out of their technology to our and their benefit.

Thanks

Ash
--
Ashiq Nazir