[Tizen General] Stack Overflow

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Jun 11 14:37:05 GMT 2015

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 4:20 PM, Olivier Nyssen <nyssen11 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Mats Wichmann <mats at osg.samsung.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 06/10/15 23:06, Olivier Nyssen wrote:
>> > Hello everyone,
>> >
>> > There are many dev questions on Stack Overflow which remain unanswered.
>> > Official support would be welcome imo
>>
>> We should find some way to support this better, yes (here I'm speaking
>> as an individual supporting the notion that Stackoverflow is now one of
>> the most important channels for a project, sometimes more so than the
>> ones the project sets up itself.

Tell me if I wrong but StackExchange ... provides a feature to create
special subportal for big projects (like ubuntu or android)

I remember at Samsung BADA's time community  launched one bada section
at StackExchange sandbox place called Area51...

Unless you think it's a wrong idea, ( it could affect the subform or
create confusion )

Anyway I'll be glad to request/manage a such place at SE
this I'll also like to share the seat with community members...

I'll keep you informed