[Tizen General] Stack Overflow

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Tue Jun 23 08:04:26 GMT 2015

The fact that the Tizen forums are DIFFERENT than the Tizen mailing lists
still boggles my mind.

That is so, so stupid.   It took me months to work out what was the case
when first joining the community, because it just never crossed my mind
that such a wrong-headed setup could exist.

Let me again appeal - please let us find some software which gives us a
nice web view onto the mailing lists which can replace the existing web
forums.    Dividing the eyeballs into two buckets depending on their web vs
e-mail preference is very stupid.

bob at summerwill.net