[Tizen General] Who has admin rights for pipermail? Quarantined e-mails.

Ben Lloyd Pearson benp at osg.samsung.com
Fri Jun 26 17:04:07 GMT 2015

Subsequently, if this is a matter of simply needing an additional human to help moderate or administer these lists "I volunteer as tribute" so to say. I do the same for the Samsung open source group in addition to other sys-admin-type stuff. I would just need to be given access.

--
Ben Lloyd Pearson - Open Source Operations
Samsung Open Source Group
benp at osg.samsung.com