[Tizen General] [Dev] Tizen dev TV

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue Jun 30 09:35:03 GMT 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Andreas Brauchli
<Andreas.Brauchli at sensirion.com> wrote:
> Hi Lists
>
> I'm looking for a recommendation of a hackable Tizen 3 TV to do some
> development on. Any suggestions?

I think some teams are using Odroid/Exynos hardware
those are devboards not TVs ...

> If the TV is flashable that'd be a big plus but not a strict
> requirement.

I dont know any "open" TV to load custom OS ... but I know there are
couple of alternate firmwares for existing products (not tizen
ones)...

First thing I'll do is to grab the sources tarball of *J* Series TV
from vendor  :

http://opensource.samsung.com/

Also I am unsure all J models are shipped with tizen

Hope this help.... keep us updated

--
 mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
 xmpp:philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com