[Tizen General] Slides and videos from Tizen Developer Conference?

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Sat Oct 31 15:59:16 GMT 2015

Thanks!

Another "infrastructure" TODO which it would be great to resolve ...

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 7:22 AM, Bob Summerwill <bob at summerwill.net> wrote:

> Please can somebody sort out the certificate on the Wiki?
>
> It is an embarrassing 'broken window'.
>
> Cheers,
> Bob

That is still broken, I believe.

Kandis (CC-ed) logged this ticket in July follow-up to my original e-mail,
but I have no access to the URL to see any details on progress there.

    https://bugs.tizendev.org/jira/browse/WEB-14

Here are the details ...

 I am using Google Chrome 43.0.2357.132 (64-bit) on a MacBook Air pro,
though the issue is obviously not browser specific.

If I go to https://wiki.tizen.org/, I see a YELLOW lock.  That is an
improvement at least.   It used to be RED :-)

And if I click for more info, I get the following:

This site uses a weak security configuration (SHA-1 signatures), so your
connection may not be private.

The identity of this website has been verified by StartCom Class 2 Primary
Intermediate Server CA but does not have public audit records.

The site is using outdated security settings that may prevent future
versions of Chrome from being able to safely access it.

Your connection to wiki.tizen.org is encrypted with obsolete cryptography.

The connection uses TLS 1.2.

The connection is encrypted using AES_256_CBC, with SHA1 for message
authentication and DHE_RSA as the key exchange mechanism.

bob at summerwill.net