[Tizen General] React Native

Olivier Nyssen nyssen11 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:00:25 GMT 2016

Samsung should add support for Tizen in React Native imo.
Samsung is very good at hardware marketing but app dev marketing is almost
nonexistent.
Old school dev conferences, yes but apart from that...
Marketing is a dirty word for a lot of open source devs but the reality is
that Google and Facebook are the masters of app dev marketing.
App dev marketing is about mindshare: React Native is one of Facebook's
many initiatives.
React Native is an open source project: to add Tizen support shouldn't be
too difficult.