[Tizen General] Tizen apps are not not installing.

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Sun Jan 24 16:46:38 GMT 2016

I really hope that this ...

## [validate error]: [xmlSecOpenSSLX509StoreVerify(382)] : [x509-store] :
[X509_verify_cert] : [crypto library function failed] [subj=/C=KR/ST=South
Korea/L=Suwon/O=Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd./OU=Mobile/CN=GEAR2 DEVELOPER
Public CA Class/emailAddress=gear2.sec at samsung.com;err=20;msg=unable to get
local issuer certificate]

... doesn't mean that you need to HAVE Samsung's private key to be able to
do a Tizen Wearable port?    And that it means that you need to USE
Samsung's public key?

bob at summerwill.net