[Tizen General] [Dev] TizenCommunity : Invitation to FOSDEM 2016

Ashiq Nazir ash at tizenexperts.com
Thu Jan 28 00:31:21 GMT 2016

Hi Philippe,

Good luck with FOSDEM.

I haven’t been able to secure any funding for Travel for the event, so
sadly I will not be able to attend. I would really appreciate if as many
people as possible could provide information / photos to me in order to
do as many articles as possible on the Tizen Experts website
(http://www.tizenexperts.com).

Best Regards

Ashiq Nazir
The Link Consultancy Services