[Tizen General] SD-Mux board?

Adam Malinowski a.malinowsk2 at partner.samsung.com
Thu Jul 14 20:09:32 GMT 2016

Hi,

On 07/13/2016 02:38 AM, Takashi Matsuzawa wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Thank you very much for your confirmation and comment on its status.
>
> >The board is ready to be used but we do not sell it. If you want to
> have one, then you have to make
> >it on your own. Not only can you find schematics but also ready to be
> used PCBs. PCBs are in KiCad
> >format but I plan to generate gerber files and place it on SD-MUX wiki
> page.
>
> Producing PCB is not a problem for me, but I am a bit afraid about SMD
> parts since I did not hand-solder them before.
> I will look into what is the easiest way for me to produce the board
> myself (or 3rd party services.)

Do not afraid of SMD devices. They don't bite ;)
Let me know if I can help you with that.
If you want increase your electronics skills then fine, do the board
yourself but if this is the only
device you want to assembly then consider outsourcing it to one of the
local manufacturers or hobbyists.
The board is not complicated at all but indeed it consists of SMD
devices with small pitch and if you are
not experienced in soldering such components then make someone else to
do it for you :)

Best regards
Adam