[Tizen General] IoTivity interop on Wind River Linux

tizen at encambio.com tizen at encambio.com
Thu Jul 28 15:02:49 GMT 2016

Hello list,

Thanks to Leon for suggesting this post. We already announced on
IRC the following. It seems that another platform has joined the
IoTivity boat, namely:

$ uname -a
Linux Wind-River 3.14.58_IDP-XT_3.1-WR7.0.0.13_idp #1 SMP PREEMPT
Tue Jun 7 16:52:19 UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

...and installing IoTivity packages from the default repository works.
Even better, the standard ./simpleserver ./simplecline test runs to
completion.

This means we can not only start testing across profiles and
architectures, but actually test interoperation with other
operating systems as well.

Cheers,
Michael