[Tizen General] IoTivity interop on Wind River Linux

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:19:18 GMT 2016

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 5:02 PM, <tizen at encambio.com> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Thanks to Leon for suggesting this post. We already announced on
> IRC the following. It seems that another platform has joined the
> IoTivity boat, namely:
>
> $ uname -a
> Linux Wind-River 3.14.58_IDP-XT_3.1-WR7.0.0.13_idp #1 SMP PREEMPT
> Tue Jun 7 16:52:19 UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Hi,

I don't know much about Wind River linux, it's yocto based isnt it ?

I assume it uses meta-oic layer ? so latest release iotivty-1.1.0 ?

Can you tell, how can I get a version for FishRiverIsland2 :

http://elinux.org/FRI

To keep in the subject of this list,

I can help regarding iotivity on tizen (and outside too)
as that's something I've been experienced for a while,

you'll find some hints at :

http://wiki.iotivity.org/tizen

Regards