[Tizen General] Compiling Tizen 3 mobile profile to TM1 mobile

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 07:02:31 GMT 2016

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 3:00 AM, Felipe Magno de Almeida <
felipe.m.almeida at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile an image to development mobile TM1, but am failing
> :(.

(...)

> Then, while trying to compile with gbs as (build.sh):
>

> accel_pkgs="bash,bzip2-libs,c-ares,cmake,coreutils,diffutils,eglibc,elfutils-libelf,elfutils-libs,elfutils,fdupes,file,findutils,gawk,gmp,gzip,libacl,libattr,libcap,libcurl,libfile,libgcc,liblua,libstdc++,make,mpc,mpfr,ncurses-libs,nodejs,nspr,nss-softokn-freebl,nss,openssl,patch,popt,rpm-build,rpm-libs,rpm,sed,sqlite,tar,xz-libs,zlib,binutils,gcc,crosswalk,chromium-efl"
> $ gbs --conf gbs.conf build -P "profile.tizen_mobile-tm1"
> --exclude=$accel_pkgs,filesystem,aul,libmm-sound,libtool -A armv7l
> --threads=8 --clean-once --fail-fast $@
>
> With gbs.conf attached.
>
> hI

you're missing the base repo on the modified gbsconf
which is needed for daily snapshots...

you added :

[profile.tizen_mobile-tm1]
repos=repo.tizen_mobile-tm1

based on this correct profile :

[profile.tizen_2_4_mobile-armv7l]
repos=repo.tizen_base_2_4-armv7l, repo.tizen_2_4_mobile-armv7l

Anyway If It help I am going to add more entries to this gbs.conf

Would it help to have this project in tizen infra ?
https://notabug.org/tizen/tizen-helper/src/master

Keep in touch

--
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/User:Pcoval