[Tizen General] IoTivity interop on Wind River Linux

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:14:31 GMT 2016

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 2:48 PM, <tizen at encambio.com> wrote:

> Hello Philippe,
>
> On jeu., juil. 28, 2016, Philippe Coval wrote:
> >On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 5:02 PM, Michael wrote:
> >> Thanks to Leon for suggesting this post. We already announced on
> >> IRC the following. It seems that another platform has joined the
> >> IoTivity boat, namely:
> >>
> >> $ uname -a
> >> Linux Wind-River 3.14.58_IDP-XT_3.1-WR7.0.0.13_idp #1 SMP PREEMPT
> >> Tue Jun 7 16:52:19 UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> >>
> >I don't know much about Wind River linux, it's yocto based isnt it ?
> >
> I'm not the right person to ask, being rather uninformed on the Wind
> River OS design. Good question in any case.
>
> >I assume it uses meta-oic layer ? so latest release iotivty-1.1.0 ?
> >
> If you really want to know, tell me how to determine if a OS
> is yocto based from within the runtime. I assume things like
> lsb_release and /proc don't reveal anything.

well this is out of list topic,
maybe we should switch to iotivity list

http://lists.iotivity.org/

> >Can you tell, how can I get a version for FishRiverIsland2 :
> >
> >http://elinux.org/FRI
> >
> No idea, are you asking due to the Intel connection?
>
> It used to be supported
https://www.yoctoproject.org/downloads/bsps/denzil12/fish-river-island-2

Again we should move to yocto lists , as it is not tizen related...

but I managed to build a version of tizen yocto if anyone cares

> >I can help regarding iotivity on tizen (and outside too)
>

> Maybe we can have a duo demo on stage at OpenIoT where
> Wind River on Dell iSeries talks to Tizen on Artik?

Don't spoil OpenIoT's attendees :)